Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Paralympics


Ok first of all i'm going to tell you about paralympics, para, paralyzed means that a part of someone's body or, someones whole body is paralyzed and they can't really feel it. I'm really amazed what these people can do and that they can do olympics. I have researched about these three sports i'm about to write about.

Cycling
If you were watching cycling you’d think, what are these people riding because they're peddling with there hands. My opinion is, I think they’re cool bikes and infact I want one because they look challenging but hard. I was watching the women's road race, “man maybe I don't want to do that, because you will have to be ULTRA strong”.

Atheletics
Watching the mens Blade 100m sprints who were ready to take of “I said to my bro I wonder how they feel” He replied back with a quiet voice “YEAH”. Bang of they went zooming down the track with a blanket full of people cheering “Yahhh”. The winner of that race was a man called Oscar.

Basketball
Bang!!! the wheels of the wheelchair hit together. A lady from USA had the ball in her hands SMACK! of the backboard “yahh” the crowd shouted, “man these girls are skilled what a hell of a 3 pointer” my brother said. After a while the score was 6 something and It was over. Low score but mean game.



No comments: