Friday, November 16, 2012

EVO 7

Yep!!! out of all the cars in the world she’s the one that sits in my dream. You'd think I would like sum Dodge ,  Holden , Corvette or Impala but no, I like this type of car because I love loud and I really love blow off valves.

When I grow up I'm going to get one of these or even ask my aunt If I can have hers, but I dealt it. But when I get one I will THRASH the streets leaving no bright mark on the road. Vrrrrrrrrrroooooom chhhhhhhhh and catch you later alligator.

The first minute I get the car I’ll pick up my Sister Golden and my brother JJ. I would have a job by then so I would give my family some gas and we'll all go for a ride somewhere far and camp there. It would be a lot of fun and I really can't wait to do this.

If you live in New Zealand watch out for a car like this on 2022 because you never know where I could be.......

No comments: