Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EVO 7

Yep!!! out of all the  cars in the world she’s my dream car. You'd think I would like sum Dodge ,  Holden , Corvette or Impala but no. I like these types of cars because I love loud and I love blow off valves.

When I grow up I'm going to get one of these or even ask my aunt If I can have, but I don't think she will give it to me. But when I get one I will THRASH the streets leaving everyone behind. Vrrrrrrrrrr chhhhhhhhh and catch you later alligator. I'm going to pick up my mates and take them for a ride as soon as I buy one.

The first minute I get the car I’ll pick up my Sister Golden and my brother JJ. I would have a job by then so I would give my family some gas and we'll all go for a ride somewhere far and camp there. It would be so fun and I really can't wait to do this.

If you live in New Zealand watch out for a car like this because you never no.......

No comments: