Friday, September 21, 2012

Snapback Mafia

These are called, snapbacks. They're called snapbacks, because at the back of the hat there’s a thing that snaps. They are quite popular in the United States and even Australia.

Well really, a snapback is a simple hat but theres a plastic strap across the back, which is called a snapback. Heaps of people wear them, sell them and some people even make a collection of them. There are all sorts of caps that include, carpet material , sharktooth and OG (original).

There are many many brands like, Mitchell & Ness and New Era . My favourite brands are Mitchell & Ness and New Era. I like Mitchell & Ness because it’s really popular and there aren't  too many fakes. I’ve noticed that many shops have broken copyright on these hats, and “I think they should stop making fakes and pretend they’re originals ”.

I love snapbacks because they’re awesome and they are pure ‘SWAG’. For those of you who are not up to date on the latest lingo, swag is a remix name for cool. I have searched up the inventor of the snapback, but Google says no particular person invented it. In Philadelphia, 1804, there was a company assembled (Mitchell and Ness) who invented this type or brand of a hat.

I'm already saving up for the hat pictured above and I hope I get this dream accessory.



No comments: