Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is the world really going to end?

I know right now there are people thinking that the world is going to end but really, will it? There are also people selling their own houses and spending the money they had gotten.

I believe that it’s not going to end and many people think that too. But on the other hand people think it is going to end. The myth that I believe is If you think its going to happen then it’s going to happen and If you don’t think it’s going to happen then it might not happen. I so think it’s not going to happen and I really don’t hope it doesn't happen. I have been doing a bit of research and a NASA web site said that don't believe it’s going to end because Its not real.

I knew that the world wasn’t going to end, and apparently the world was supposed to yesterday but NEKMINIT!!!! I so very knew that the world wasn't going to end because I have researched enough to believe it’s not true. There’s a type of rumor going around at our school and they’re saying that its going to on the 13th next December.

No comments: