Monday, June 11, 2012

NIKE FREE RUN



These awesome shoes are called Nike free run's and I reckon, they are really cool!!! I want to see how they make these because it would be very interesting to me. "One of my wishes would to be the top boss of the Nike company".


My favourite part of this shoe is the beautiful colours that blend together like a peace of piccaso's art , except there not crooked. If I ran the colour would look like fast lightning leaving burn marks. Since I have these but a different colour I no how light they are. They are called free runs because there very light and they do there job.


If I brought these flash shoes I would probably look after them like its gold, witch would be very precious to me. I would scrub, rinse and polish them so they look spick and span.


Edited By: Raihan Mohammed

No comments: