Friday, August 20, 2010

Jarred Haynes and Dan Carter.


My favourite person is Jarred Haynes because he is awesome player and is very fast. When I grow up I want to be as good and as cool as him. Haynes plays for one of my favourite teams called the Eels. I like the Eels because it has my favourite colours and they are kind of good. I am thinking I might have to go to the gym and train train train to be like him. I might have to do some work because he is fit and very very fast and handsome.
Jarred Haynes is not my only favourite, Dan Carter is too. I like him equally along with Jarrad Haynes because both of them are great. Dan is cool because he can kick the ball from any where and score a conversion.
So my dreams are to be as good as those two amazing players

1 comment:

Judge said...

Wow you are a very good and powerful writer. You know so much about everything!